BECOME A PARTNER
Challenge gender limits on our expectations of what men and women, boys and girls, can do and should do.
If you believe that women should be able to lean into work without guilt,
If you believe that men should be able to lean into fatherhood with pride and joy,
If you believe both girls and boys should be encouraged to do anything they set their hearts on,
WAYS TO COLLABORATE
Now that the film is made, the challenge is to get it out there. Your partnership will help us reach more audiences, spark conversations, and begin evolving our society’s outdated gender expectations. Here are some ways to collaborate.
- Co-sponsor screenings at film festivals or conferences
- Create a standalone event—exclusive screening + panels (e.g. for customers, community leadership, networking/recruiting, etc.)
- Sponsor our upcoming design hackathon series
- Invite us to speak at your event on
- Gender equality
- Creative entrepreneurship
- Be a presenting sponsor—showcase your commitment to gender equality with an above-title opening credit in The Big Flip
Have other ideas? Let's talk!
HOW FUNDS WILL BE USED
We're fiscally sponsored by The San Francisco Film Society, a 501(c)3 organization. Which means you’ll be supporting a non-commercial project where sponsorship, licensing and speaker fees will be reinvested into the project for outreach and distribution, NOT for profit.